We’ll pay commission on non-indemnity terms when you apply for cover for:
- Your own life.
- A person who is a Principal, Director, partner or member of staff of your firm.
- Your civil partner, as defined in the Civil Partnership Act 2004.
- Your close relative, this includes:
- Your spouse (including common-law spouse and civil partnership).
- Your children or step-children, your partners or step-parents, your sisters or step-sisters, and your brothers or step-brothers.
- The spouse or common-law spouse of anyone referred to above.
The definition can be found in article 3 (1) of The Financial Services and Markets Act (Regulated Activities) Order 2001 and article 2 (1) of the Financial Services and Markets Act (Financial Promotion) Order 2005.